Our suspended acoustic elements SH010MH circle score on numerous unbeatable properties in terms of their acoustics and elegant design. They can be used for improving acoustics in industrial halls and also for noise protection in offices or for soundproofing in seminar rooms. These room absorbers are very popular with architects, planners and acousticians, thanks to their high sound absorption values combined with a subtle exterior and highest level of flame resistance.
Because of their outstanding acoustics and excellent fire protection properties, the absorption bodies, which are mounted on a cable system, are ideal for applications in modern architecture and for the optimisation of room acoustics in larger halls.
Thanks to its open-cell pore structure, the weight of this sound absorber is very low. Since we are working with CNC cutting machines of the latest generation, we can also ensure production at the highest technical level.
Request your individual offer - at best now - without any obligation.
Design absorber SH010 MH circle for improving room acoustics - overview
- reduction of noise level through very good acoustic properties
- aesthetic circular form with diameters of 600 mm, 800 mm, 1,000 mm and 1,200 mm
- cable system allows for flexible installation
- effective enlargement of the absorber surfaces through cable system installation allows for absorption of sound reflections of the ceiling via the rear of the sound absorber
- pore structure of the material converts acoustic energy into thermal energy
- available in various material thicknesses and dimensions, as well as two dirt-resistant colours
- idea for ceiling installation due to easy-to-install cable system
- flame-resistant according to DIN4102 B1 (with additional flame retardants)
- durable and UV-resistant without chemical additives
- volume weight 7 +3/-3 kg/m³
- thermal conductivity: 0,032 - 0,038 W/mK
- considered to be harmless to health according to "Oeko-Tex standard 100"
Absorbency according to frequency ranges and material thickness
|Format||height||absorbency according to DIN EN ISO 354 (echo chamber)|
Industrial property rights
This is a protected product.
Industrial property right number 20 2014 101 264, 40 2013 200 146-0001, 40 2013 200 146-0002, 40 2014 100 217-0006, 40 2014 100 217-0007, 40 2013 200 146-0008, 40 2014 100 217-0009, 40 2014 100 217-0020,002527127-0006,002527127-0007,002527127-0008,002527127-0009
This product is produced according to DIN 7715 Part 5 P3. You can read further information on item-specific characteristics in our online advisor under the heading Thermoset foam characteristics.
- depends on the material thickness (can be found in the "Format" area of the price calculator at the top-right of this page)
Strict fire safety standard required?
This design absorber complies with fire protection class DIN4102 B1. This makes the acceptance of fire protection tests trouble-free.