Suspension system Basic
The clever suspension system
- Accessories for floating ceiling mounting of the aixFOAM sound absorber
- For simple and uncomplicated assembly
- Available in two different basic lengths, the rope length can be individually adjusted and the suspension height of the absorber can be flexibly adjusted
Order the suspension system directly in the set with your sound absorbers and assembly cassettes. To do this, simply select "Assembly/hanging cassette with suspension system Basic" in the respective product configurator under "Fastening options".
Suspension system Basic – The clever suspension system for your sound insulation
- Wire rope suspension system with ceiling hooks for floating installation of your acoustic elements
- Available in two pitches
- Allows flexible and uncomplicated adjustment of the suspension height of the sound absorber
- Wire ropes, Ø 1.5 mm, L = 100 cm/700 cm (can be shortened individually)
- Hook grip
- Ceiling hook, L = 4 cm
You can choose the suspension system Basic directly as a fastening option for almost all aixFOAM sound absorbers from the application areas of room acoustics in the respective product configuration.
For drilling-free installation on magnetic surfaces, we recommend expanding the suspension system with our aixFOAM magnetic eyelets.
Alternatively, you can choose the suspension system as an individual product.
Profit from sound insulation directly from the manufacturer!
At aixFOAM we make sound insulation for applications in room acoustics and technical acoustics. And because we do this particularly well, we have been doing it for 60 years. Over this time we have been constantly working on the further development of our products and therefore are able to offer you highly effective sound absorbers in a modern design.
Our aixFOAM philosophy: We combine customer-oriented advice with the individual, needs-based production of sound insulation solutions. Or in other words: We help you with free advice to find the ideal sound insulation for your project and start to make your absorbers directly after receiving your order. You then receive your sound insulation directly from the factory – naturally in the best quality.
- Use of high quality acoustic foams from Germany
- Precision manufacturing on the latest CNC cutting machines and systems
- Standard solutions or individual small and series manufacturing of noise insulation
- Advice, planning, production and brokering of assembly partners
"Made in Germany"
in a few days
‘The Basic suspension system is a classic system for simply attaching our acoustic elements and assembly cassettes. The wire ropes are attached to the absorbers with the practical hook gripper and attached to the ceiling hook. The suspension system can be expanded with our magnetic eyelets for drilling-free installation on magnetic surfaces. The wire ropes can then be shortened individually in order to vary the suspension height of the sound absorbers as desired. This allows a flexible and creative room design.’
Volker Rings, customer advisor
Do you need help or do you have any questions about the product?
Use our help area with brief answers to the most frequently asked questions from our customers.
Of course we are happy to help you with advice, free of charge.
+49 2403 / 83830 - 22
Monday to Friday
08:00 o'clock to 17:00 o'clock
Daily from 00.00 – 24.00 o'clock
This is where you can find some application pictures of our suspension system Basic