The clever cable system for your sound absorbers
- Two tension cables in the set for ceiling assembly of the acoustic elements AIRBLOCK, AIRPEZ, UNIVERSE and SPACESHIP
- Length at delivery ~10 metres
- The length can be shortened individually
twostring – Elegantly gets your sound insulation in the air
- Two tension cable systems for horizontal assembly of the aixFOAM sound absorber AIRBLOCK
- Easy tensioning of the cable thanks to practical tension elements
- Expandable with adapter sets for various bases
- Concrete screws for anchoring to the wall
- Two wire ropes with unilateral loop, Ø 3 mm, L = 1020 cm (can be shortened individually)
- Tension elements (hook, nuts, tensioner, etc.) for tensioning the rope
For assembly in limestone solid brick, natural stone with sealed joints, solid brick made from lightweight concrete and solid brick, please use our STRINGfix.
For installation on steel supports, please use our T-STRING.
Drilling depth: 60 mm
Profit from sound insulation directly from the manufacturer!
At aixFOAM we make sound insulation for applications in room acoustics and technical acoustics. And because we do this particularly well, we have been doing it for 60 years. Over this time we have been constantly working on the further development of our products and therefore are able to offer you highly effective sound absorbers in a modern design.
Our aixFOAM philosophy: We combine customer-oriented advice with the individual, needs-based production of sound insulation solutions. Or in other words: We help you with free advice to find the ideal sound insulation for your project and start to make your absorbers directly after receiving your order. You then receive your sound insulation directly from the factory – naturally in the best quality.
- Use of high quality acoustic foams from Germany
- Precision manufacturing on the latest CNC cutting machines and systems
- Standard solutions or individual small and series manufacturing of noise insulation
- Advice, planning, production and brokering of assembly partners
"Made in Germany"
in a few days
‘The practical twostring serves the easy and elegant assembly of our horizontally suspended sound absorber AIRBLOCK. Thanks to the practical tensioning elements, the cables can be tightened and shortened individually to the desired length. Before tensioning the cables, it is essential that you check the substructure is solid and, if applicable, use our adapter sets.’
Murielle Pirotte, customer advisor
Do you need help or do you have any questions about the product?
Use our help area with brief answers to the most frequently asked questions from our customers.
Of course we are happy to help you with advice, free of charge.
+49 2403 / 83830 - 22
Monday to Friday
08:00 o'clock to 17:00 o'clock
Daily from 00.00 – 24.00 o'clock
This is where you can find some application pictures of our twostring.