Our acoustic panels for grid ceilings SH001A MH provide an ideal way of easily converting a suspended ceiling into a professional acoustic ceiling. Since the acoustic elements optimally fit into standard grid ceiling constructions, existing ceilings can be easily retrofitted. Similarly, the aixFOAM ceiling absorbers may be directly integrated in a redesign.
Acoustic ceiling panels from aixFOAM score on numerous almost unbeatable properties in terms of their acoustics and appearance. They are very popular with architects, planners and acousticians, thanks to their high sound absorption values, subtle surface and highest level of flame resistance.
Given their excellent fire protection and outstanding acoustic properties, these acoustic panels are ideal for applications in modern architecture and for improving acoustics in offices, corridors, meeting rooms and large halls.
Several material thicknesses allow adaptation to a wide variety of installation situations. Using a standard grid ceiling system, these acoustic elements can be very easily attached to the ceiling.
Due to their pore structure, aixFOAM acoustic ceiling systems are very light. By using the most innovative CNC cutting machines, we also guarantee production at the highest technical level.
Get your personalised offer immediately - completely without obligation.
Acoustic absorbers for retrofitting grid ceilings - at a glance
- highly effective acoustic elements with unbeatable acoustic properties
- straightforward installation in standard grid ceilings of 620 mm x 620 mm
- available in two dirt-resistant colours (white grey, dark grey) and various material thicknesses (40 mm, 50 mm, 80 mm and 100 mm)
- Adaptation to the specific installation situation possible through the different heights
- depending on the selected height, various sound insulation values can be achieved for each room situation
- Pore structure of the material converts acoustic energy into thermal energy
- perfect professional solution for practically all room acoustics and measures
- flame resistant according to DIN4102 B1 without additional flame retardants
- UV-resistant and durable even without chemical additives
- Thermal conductivity: 0,032 bis 0,038 W/mK
- volume weight: 7 +3/-3 kg/m³
- considered to be harmless to health according to "Oeko-Tex standard 100"
Absorbency according to frequency ranges and material thickness
|Format||height||absorbency according to DIN EN ISO 354 (echo chamber)|
|620 x 620
|620 x 620
|620 x 620
|620 x 620
We produce this product according to DIN 7715 Part 5 P3. You can find more information about item-specific properties in our basic acoustics knowledge area under the heading "Properties of thermoset foams".Packing unit
- depends on the material thickness (can be found in the price calculator in top-right area of this page under the Format category)
Strict fire protection standard required?
Our noise absorbing ceiling panels comply with fire protection class DIN4102 B1. They thus make the fire protection tests more trouble-free.
Due to their extensive absorption spectrum, our aixFOAM sound absorbing ceiling panels are extremely versatile. Their flat surface ensures the best possible acoustic conditions for large rooms, such as offices, lobbies, conference rooms or event halls.
There are optimum opportunities for use in areas with high fire protection requirements.
The most important areas of use include:
soundproofing in or from:
- areas with public transport
- call centres, open plan offices, conference rooms
- onvention and exhibition halls
- lecture halls
- commercial premises
- factory or industrial buildings
Tips for installation
- multi-purpose halls
- meeting rooms
The aixFOAM ceiling tiles are suitable for standard ceiling grid systems with a tile size of 620 mm x 620 mm, and can be inserted easily into this.