MAYA Tec Plus
Chemically resistant with trapezoid structure
- Rectangular panel (120 cm x 58 cm) with homogeneously porous surface with trapezoid profile
- Extraordinary heat and flame resistance according to fire protection class DIN 4102 B1 (except with heavy foil laminate)
- Chemically resistant
- Available in white-grey and titanium grey
- Suitable for a variety of applications, e.g. for sound insulation booths for machines, for sound insulation in shipbuilding and train building, sound insulation in vehicle production, sound insulation for air ducts and lifts.
Sound absorber MAYA Tec Plus – Chemically resistant with trapezoid structure and fire protection plus
- Sound absorber with trapezoid profile and bevelled edge
- Thanks to fire protection class DIN 4102 B1 (except with heavy foil laminate) flexible uses for soundproofing in the technical area
- High heat insulation properties, extremely temperature-resistant, resistant against numerous chemicals
More information about the fire classes of our sound absorbers is available the relevant aixFOAM knowledge article.
In the production (foaming) of this acoustic material different sized pores (voids) can arise. Voids are typical for the material, do not represent a quality defect and do not affect the acoustic properties of the absorber.
More information about this product is available, if required, in the accompanying datasheet. We are happy to provide you with this upon request.
The measurements of the sound absorption coefficient were determined according to DIN EN ISO 354 (reverberation room) and refer to an absorber area of 100 cm x 50 cm.
Sound absorption coefficients for MAYA Tec Plus in white-grey
|125 Hz||0,10||0,12||0,16||250 Hz||0,37||0,49||0,82|
Sound absorption coefficients for MAYA Tec Plus in titanium-grey
|125 Hz||0,14||0,18||0,26||250 Hz||0,31||0,47||0,71|
Profit from sound insulation directly from the manufacturer!
At aixFOAM we make sound insulation for applications in room acoustics and technical acoustics. And because we do this particularly well, we have been doing it for 60 years. Over this time we have been constantly working on the further development of our products and therefore are able to offer you highly effective sound absorbers in a modern design.
Our aixFOAM philosophy: We combine customer-oriented advice with the individual, needs-based production of sound insulation solutions. Or in other words: We help you with free advice to find the ideal sound insulation for your project and start to make your absorbers directly after receiving your order. You then receive your sound insulation directly from the factory – naturally in the best quality.
- Use of high quality acoustic foams from Germany
- Precision manufacturing on the latest CNC cutting machines and systems
- Standard solutions or individual small and series manufacturing of noise insulation
- Advice, planning, production and brokering of assembly partners
"Made in Germany"
in a few days
‘The sound absorber MAYA Tec Plus is a further development of the known pyramid foam and because of its extremely high heat and flame resistance and chemical resistance has flexible uses. Its areas of use therefore are ideally in technical areas such as machine production, and for machine dampening or sound insulation booths. Of course, we also produce individual sound insulation form parts corresponding to the requests of our customers. In this way they get the perfect profile solution for almost every sound insulation measure.’
Manuel Buschmann, customer advisor
Do you need help or do you have any questions about the product?
Use our help area with brief answers to the most frequently asked questions from our customers.
Of course we are happy to help you with advice, free of charge.
+49 2403 / 83830 - 22
Monday to Friday
08:00 o'clock to 17:00 o'clock
Daily from 00.00 – 24.00 o'clock
This is where you can find some application pictures of our sound absorber MAYA Tec Plus.