Anti-drumming mat made from heavy acoustic foil
Flexible against structure-borne sound #SH0131
- Rectangular panel (100 cm x 50 cm) with self-adhesive rear
- Ideal for minimising material vibrations
- Flexibly usable in technical application areas, e.g. chassis and vehicle production, machine production acoustics, air ducts and air-conditioning, metal casings
Anti-drumming mat SH0131 made from heavy acoustic foil – Flexible against structure-borne noise
- Highly effective for dampening structure-borne sound, anti-drumming and minimising material vibrations
- High surface weight increases the stability of thin-walled components
- Self-adhesive, flexible, washable, can be mechanically worked and flame-retardant
Fire behavior according to DIN 75200: max. 100 mm / min
Self-adhesive kit with acrylic-based adhesive system Note: The product should only be stuck to smooth surfaces (e.g. steel, aluminium, etc.). On rough bases, the adhesive effect is limited and the self-adhesive kit should only be used as an installation aid.
0.17 at 10 °C | 0.14 at 20 °C | 0.08 at 30 °C
More information about this product is available, if required, in the accompanying datasheet. We are happy to provide you with this upon request.
Profit from sound insulation directly from the manufacturer!
At aixFOAM we make sound insulation for applications in room acoustics and technical acoustics. And because we do this particularly well, we have been doing it for 60 years. Over this time we have been constantly working on the further development of our products and therefore are able to offer you highly effective sound absorbers in a modern design.
Our aixFOAM philosophy: We combine customer-oriented advice with the individual, needs-based production of sound insulation solutions. Or in other words: We help you with free advice to find the ideal sound insulation for your project and start to make your absorbers directly after receiving your order. You then receive your sound insulation directly from the factory – naturally in the best quality.
- Use of high quality acoustic foams from Germany
- Precision manufacturing on the latest CNC cutting machines and systems
- Standard solutions or individual small and series manufacturing of noise insulation
- Advice, planning, production and brokering of assembly partners
"Made in Germany"
in a few days
‘Our heavy acoustic foil is the perfect product for dampening structure-borne sound and anti-drumming. It has a high surface weight – and an extremely small material thickness. It is popular among our customers above all in chassis and vehicle production, machine construction and for use in air ducts, air-conditioning and lifts. I am happy to recommend the heavy foil to reduce material vibrations and vibrations in garage doors, doors and steel containers.’
Thomas Stollenwerk, customer advisor
Do you need help or do you have any questions about the product?
Use our help area with brief answers to the most frequently asked questions from our customers.
Of course we are happy to help you with advice, free of charge.
+49 2403 / 83830 - 22
Monday to Friday
08:00 o'clock to 17:00 o'clock
Daily from 00.00 – 24.00 o'clock
This is where you can find some application pictures of our acoustic heavy foil SH0131.