Sound insulation panels with membrane absorber
The silver enemy of noise #SH0081
- Rectangular panel (100 cm x 50 cm) with silver, smooth surface
- Oil-resistant membrane
- Multi-coloured absorption core
- Suitable for different applications, e.g. machine enclosures, ventilation duct, boat motor rooms, heat pumps
Membrane absorber SH0081 – The silver enemy of noise
- Heavy foam absorber with liquid and oil-resistant aluminium membrane
- Robust, temperature-resistant, easy to work, cut and clean
- Reduces material vibrations and structure-borne sound, ideal for anti-drumming and sound insulation in the technical area
More information about the fire classes of our sound absorbers is available the relevant aixFOAM knowledge article (German).
More information about this product is available, if required, in the accompanying datasheet. We are happy to provide you with this upon request.
The measurements of the absorption coefficient were performed on polyester acoustic foams from RWTH Aachen. All values refer to absorbers with a size of 100 cm x 50 cm and were calculated according to DIN 52212.
|125 Hz||0,05||0,08||0,12||0,18||250 Hz||0,09||0,10||0,22||0,30|
Profit from sound insulation directly from the manufacturer!
At aixFOAM we make sound insulation for applications in room acoustics and technical acoustics. And because we do this particularly well, we have been doing it for 60 years. Over this time we have been constantly working on the further development of our products and therefore are able to offer you highly effective sound absorbers in a modern design.
Our aixFOAM philosophy: We combine customer-oriented advice with the individual, needs-based production of sound insulation solutions. Or in other words: We help you with free advice to find the ideal sound insulation for your project and start to make your absorbers directly after receiving your order. You then receive your sound insulation directly from the factory – naturally in the best quality.
- Use of high quality acoustic foams from Germany
- Precision manufacturing on the latest CNC cutting machines and systems
- Standard solutions or individual small and series manufacturing of noise insulation
- Advice, planning, production and brokering of assembly partners
"Made in Germany"
in a few days
‘SH0081 perfect for sound insulation on machines and vehicles. Its high mass reduces noise and vibrations and its surface lamination makes it resistant to dirt, hydrocarbons, oils, grease, fuels and even some acids. I recommend our aluminium tape to seal seams and panel transitions.’
Manuel Buschmann, customer advisor
Do you need help or do you have any questions about the product?
Use our help area with brief answers to the most frequently asked questions from our customers.
Of course we are happy to help you with advice, free of charge.
+49 2403 / 83830 - 22
Monday to Friday
08:00 o'clock to 17:00 o'clock
Daily from 00.00 – 24.00 o'clock
This is where you can find some application pictures of our heavy acoustic foam SH0081.