WAVER Tec Plus
Chemically resistant with nubs
- Rectangular panel (120 cm x 58 cm) with homogeneously porous surface with nubbed profile
- Extraordinary heat and flame resistance according to fire protection class DIN4102 B1 (except with heavy foil laminate)
- Chemically resistant
- In titanium grey
- Suitable for different applications, e.g. for soundproofing for machines, appliances, heat pumps, cogeneration units, cladding for machine casings and machine enclosures
Sound absorber WAVER Tec Plus – Chemically resistant with nubs and fire protection plus
- Classic nubbed profile, ideal for sound insulation
- Thanks to fire protection class DIN 4102 B1 (except with heavy foil laminate) flexible uses for soundproofing in the technical area
- High heat insulation properties, extremely temperature-resistant, resistant against numerous chemicals
More information about the fire classes of our sound absorbers is available the relevant aixFOAM knowledge article.
In the production (foaming) of this acoustic material different sized pores (voids) can arise. Voids are typical for the material, do not represent a quality defect and do not affect the acoustic properties of the absorber.
More information about this product is available, if required, in the accompanying datasheet. We are happy to provide you with this upon request.
The measurements of the sound absorption coefficient were determined according to DIN EN ISO 354 (reverberation room) and refer to an absorber area of 100 cm x 50 cm.
|125 Hz||0,09||0,12||0,23||250 Hz||0,19||0,33||0,62|
Profit from sound insulation directly from the manufacturer!
At aixFOAM we make sound insulation for applications in room acoustics and technical acoustics. And because we do this particularly well, we have been doing it for 60 years. Over this time we have been constantly working on the further development of our products and therefore are able to offer you highly effective sound absorbers in a modern design.
Our aixFOAM philosophy: We combine customer-oriented advice with the individual, needs-based production of sound insulation solutions. Or in other words: We help you with free advice to find the ideal sound insulation for your project and start to make your absorbers directly after receiving your order. You then receive your sound insulation directly from the factory – naturally in the best quality.
- Use of high quality acoustic foams from Germany
- Precision manufacturing on the latest CNC cutting machines and systems
- Standard solutions or individual small and series manufacturing of noise insulation
- Advice, planning, production and brokering of assembly partners
"Made in Germany"
in a few days
‘WAVER Tec Plus combines the popular, classic look of nubbed foam with high heat and flame resistance and resistance against numerous liquids and chemicals. The nubbed foam can be worked extremely easily and above all is used in machine sound insulation, in soundproofing in shipbuilding and vehicle production, as well as in cogeneration plants and heat pumps. As a result of the lamination with heavy acoustic foil, material vibrations can also be dampened.’
Thomas Stollenwerk, customer advisor
Do you need help or do you have any questions about the product?
Use our help area with brief answers to the most frequently asked questions from our customers.
Of course we are happy to help you with advice, free of charge.
+49 2403 / 83830 - 22
Monday to Friday
08:00 o'clock to 17:00 o'clock
Daily from 00.00 – 24.00 o'clock
This is where you can find some application pictures of our sound absorber WAVER Tec Plus.