Thermoset-Special-Acoustic-Foam with flat surface
Chemically resistant #SH0011MH
- Rectangular panel (120 cm x 58 cm) with homogeneously porous surface
- Extraordinary heat and flame resistance according to DIN4102 B1 (except with heavy foil laminate)
- Chemically resistant
- Available in titanium grey
- Suitable for a variety of applications, e.g. for sound insulation booths for machines, for sound insulation in shipbuilding and train building, sound insulation in vehicle production, sound insulation for air ducts and lifts
Sound absorber SH0011 MH – Chemically resistant base model with fire protection plus
- Extremely light, flat sound absorber with fire protection class DIN 4102 B1 (except with heavy foil laminate)
- High sound absorption even with small material thickness
- High resistance against a large number of chemicals and consistent physical properties over a large temperature range
More information about the fire classes of our sound absorbers is available the relevant aixFOAM knowledge article (German).
In the production (foaming) of this acoustic material different sized pores (voids) can arise. Voids are typical for the material, do not represent a quality defect and do not affect the acoustic properties of the absorber.
More information about this product is available, if required, in the accompanying datasheet. We are happy to provide you with this upon request.
The measurements of the sound absorption coefficient were determined according to DIN EN ISO 354 (reverberation room) and refer to an absorber area of 100 cm x 50 cm.
|125 Hz||0,07||0,08||0,14||0,18||0,26||0,30||250 Hz||0,14||0,18||0,31||0,47||0,71||0,76|
Profit from sound insulation directly from the manufacturer!
At aixFOAM we make sound insulation for applications in room acoustics and technical acoustics. And because we do this particularly well, we have been doing it for 60 years. Over this time we have been constantly working on the further development of our products and therefore are able to offer you highly effective sound absorbers in a modern design.
Our aixFOAM philosophy: We combine customer-oriented advice with the individual, needs-based production of sound insulation solutions. Or in other words: We help you with free advice to find the ideal sound insulation for your project and start to make your absorbers directly after receiving your order. You then receive your sound insulation directly from the factory – naturally in the best quality.
- Use of high quality acoustic foams from Germany
- Precision manufacturing on the latest CNC cutting machines and systems
- Standard solutions or individual small and series manufacturing of noise insulation
- Advice, planning, production and brokering of assembly partners
"Made in Germany"
in a few days
‘SH0011 MH is the ideal base model for everyone looking for a resistant and effective sound absorber. With its high heat and flame resistance, it corresponds to fire protection standard 4102 B1 and can be used wherever increased fire protection requirements apply. I recommend it to my customers in particular for sound insulation in vehicle or shipbuilding, for insulating machines or lifts.’
Holger Thoma, customer advisor
Do you need help or do you have any questions about the product?
Use our help area with brief answers to the most frequently asked questions from our customers.
Of course we are happy to help you with advice, free of charge.
+49 2403 / 83830 - 22
Monday to Friday
08:00 o'clock to 17:00 o'clock
Daily from 00.00 – 24.00 o'clock
This is where you can find some application pictures of our sound absorber SH0011 MH.