Brightly coloured. Flexible. Effective.
- Available as round or square columns
- In 9 colours or with individual desired motif
- Sizes: 48 cm x 48 cm or Ø 48 cm, height 2 metres
- Flexibly erected, without installation
- Acoustic absorber as design element, e.g. in meeting rooms, foyers, conference rooms, offices, open-plan offices, call centres, foyers and lobbies
Acoustic columns TOWER – Strong, lean, flexible
- Square or round acoustic columns with acoustic stretch fabric cover and stable stand
- In 9 trendy colour options or with desired motif, delivered ready to use
- Removable, washable cover
Or send us your desired motif for individual printing on your acoustic column.
More information about this product is available, if required, in the accompanying datasheet. We are happy to provide you with this upon request.
As is normal with free-standing acoustic elements, the equivalent sound absorption area was initially measured according to DIN EN ISO 354:2003 and then the sound absorption coefficient is calculated over the area of the test object.
L x B
48 cm x 48 cm
|125 Hz||0,20||0,20||250 Hz||0,42||0,42|
Profit from sound insulation directly from the manufacturer!
At aixFOAM we make sound insulation for applications in room acoustics and technical acoustics. And because we do this particularly well, we have been doing it for 60 years. Over this time we have been constantly working on the further development of our products and therefore are able to offer you highly effective sound absorbers in a modern design.
Our aixFOAM philosophy: We combine customer-oriented advice with the individual, needs-based production of sound insulation solutions. Or in other words: We help you with free advice to find the ideal sound insulation for your project and start to make your absorbers directly after receiving your order. You then receive your sound insulation directly from the factory – naturally in the best quality.
- Use of high quality acoustic foams from Germany
- Precision manufacturing on the latest CNC cutting machines and systems
- Standard solutions or individual small and series manufacturing of noise insulation
- Advice, planning, production and brokering of assembly partners
"Made in Germany"
in a few days
‘Our free-standing acoustic columns are modern and highly effective sound absorbers, which are popular above all in offices, call centres, exhibition halls, but also in hotel halls and foyers. Delivered ready to use, the columns can be positioned at the desired location in the room straight away. Because of the removable, washable fabric cover, the acoustic elements can even be used without problem in areas with high dust levels.’
Volker Rings, customer advisor
Do you need help or do you have any questions about the product?
Use our help area with brief answers to the most frequently asked questions from our customers.
Of course we are happy to help you with advice, free of charge.
+49 2403 / 83830 - 22
Monday to Friday
08:00 o'clock to 17:00 o'clock
Daily from 00.00 – 24.00 o'clock
This is where you can find some application pictures of our acoustic column TOWER.