- Art.nr.Sound absorbers in different colors
starting at€88.96Price per package unit
incl. 19% VAT
- Art.nr.Soundproofing Panel with Acoustic Felt Laminationstarting at€127.62Price per package unit
incl. 19% VAT
- Art.nr.Acoustic Fabric Trevira CS
starting at€208.08Price per package unit
incl. 19% VAT
Even more choices?
Higher fire protection, more design, printable elements and much more can be found in our ARCHITECT LINE.
- Art.nr.Highly effective sound absorbers made from thermoset acoustic foam
- Art.nr.Highly effective acoustic suspended units with cable system installation
- Art.nr.Highly effective sound absorbers made from duromere acoustic foam
- Art.nr.Highly efficient acoustic foam with tapered profile made from duromere acoustic foam
- Art.nr.Effective sound absorbers with triangle profile made from duromere acoustic foam
- Art.nr.Highly efficient sound absorbers made from duromere acoustic foam
- Art.nr.Highly effective acoustic ceiling panels for standard grid ceilings
- Art.nr.Square sound absorbers with rounded edges
- Art.nr.The art of silenceQ-Panel Design Acoustic Elemen
- Art.nr.Highly efficient pyramid profiled foam material made from duromere acoustic foam
- Art.nr.Highly effective sound absorber made of thermoset acoustic foam
Even more choices?
Felt-laminated acoustic elements, classic acoustic foams and much more can be found in our CLASSIC LINE.
Sound control in the restaurant and Disco
Please, check out our high-class sound control systems to create a very special feel-good atmosphere in your restaurant or club.
- Due to their unobtrusive but classy appearance our absorber panels perfectly fit in any room design.
- You can install the absorber panels easily to ceilings or walls - either permanently by means of our solvent-free self-adhesive equipment or more flexible by means of our special anodised aluminium cassettes.
- Our permanent wall covering is an unusual and stylistic soundproofing system that also fits perfectly into any room design. Just ask us for more information.
- Please, make sure to get the latest information about your fire protection regulations, so that we can provide the best solution for you.
- Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
In hardly any other sector does business success depend so much upon the atmosphere of the premises as in gastronomy. Not only a restaurant's situation and furnishings are important, but also gastronomy acoustics. Adequate sound insulation in the gastronomy ensures that no excessive echoes impair the guests' comfort level.
Sound insulation for restaurants can be effectively improved with appropriate sound absorbers. The sound-reflecting surface is reduced and the soundproofing for the gastronomy optimised by the transformation of sound energy into warmth.
aixFOAM sound control solutions are especially appropriate for restaurant noise and sound control. The sound absorbers can be easily fastened to ceilings and walls due to their inconspicuous appearance, ensuring better gastronomy sound protection and sound insulation for the restaurant without negatively affecting the room's ambience.
A soundproof gastronomy ceiling for restaurants, or acoustic ceiling tiles for the kitchen, can be fastened via self adhesive equipment, or by means of installation/hanging cartridges. The latter provide effective sound insulation for restaurants, particularly if the premises are leased and rented. The self-adhesive equipment for noise control and sound protection in gastronomy is easy to manage, but cannot be removed from the ceiling or wall without a trace.
The aixFoam wall covering offers an unusual possibility for sound proofing in the gastronomy sector. Absorber pads are first attached to the wall or ceiling for this purpose, and then traversed with a special acoustic textile material. The sound waves penetrate this almost unhindered. The performance of the absorber pads will hardly be distorted, thus guaranteeing optimal acoustics in the gastronomy sector.
Optimal sound isolation in clubs, bars and taverns
Just as important as gastronomy noise control are sound damping in beer taverns, sound protection in clubs, or bar acoustic. Bar sound isolating and clubs particularly demands room acoustics solutions with sophisticated technical design. Ceiling panels coated with acoustic textile fabric, or sound-absorbing pads contained in aluminium frames not only provide the needed sound dampening in bars, but are also visually attractive. Apart from improving the soundproofing in clubs, the sound absorbers take on a special appearance when illuminated, due to their special profiles.
Noise control in discos - making the loudest disco soundproof
Soundproofing disco acoustic not only entails improving their inner acoustics, but also keeping the disco noise pollution away from populated areas. Discotheque sound isolation and sound protection in a club is particularly important, since their often high ceilings and large sound-reflecting surfaces, combined with rather sparse furnishings, lead to a high sound level. The disco's noise level can be well counteracted with aixFOAM sound absorbers.
Acoustic foams attached to ceilings and walls provide effective sound protection for discotheques, while ensuring that no disturbing noises leave the disco and disturb the neighbours. Hanging installation cartridges, ceiling sails, or self-adhesive acoustic elements can be used for effective sound protection in discos. Hanging soundproofing elements vertically from the ceiling with suspension eyelets or tension cables, for disco sound insulating and profing and/or reducing the reverberation in discotheques, is especially expedient for rented objects. In order to quiet the noise and sound level from the disco, thus providing for optimal sound isolating in the discotheque, we recommend covering as much of the ceiling and wall surfaces as possible.
Bar sound dempening, sound isolation in beer taverns, disco sound protection, soundproofing a pub or club and discotheque and club sound isolation pub make special demands regarding fire safety guidelines, since they are public facilities. aixFOAM acoustic foams of the MH product line rise to these standards by easily reaching the requirements of DIN 4102 B1. aixFOAM MH is not only flame retardant, but also has outstanding acoustic absorption values for sound proofing beer taverns or providing sound insulation for discotheque, restaurants and clubs.