Reliable hold for your rope system
- STRINGfix for fastening the aixFOAM onestring / twostring in brickwork
- For assembly in limestone solid brick, natural stone with sealed joints, solid brick made from lightweight concrete and solid brick
STRINGfix for aixFOAM cable systems – Perfect hold for our sound insulation
- Adapter set for fastening aixFOAM onestring and twostring in limestone solid brick, natural stone with sealed joints, solid brick made from lightweight concrete and solid brick
- You need a set for the onestring, two for the twostring
- Hanger bolts
To expand the twostring you need TWO STRINGfix.
Replace the concrete screws included with the aixFOAM onestring / twostring with the two hanger screws from this adapter set and then proceed as described in the assembly instructions of the cable system.
For assembly of the cable systems on steel supports, please use our T-STRING.
Drilling depth: 70 mm
Profit from sound insulation directly from the manufacturer!
At aixFOAM we make sound insulation for applications in room acoustics and technical acoustics. And because we do this particularly well, we have been doing it for 60 years. Over this time we have been constantly working on the further development of our products and therefore are able to offer you highly effective sound absorbers in a modern design.
Our aixFOAM philosophy: We combine customer-oriented advice with the individual, needs-based production of sound insulation solutions. Or in other words: We help you with free advice to find the ideal sound insulation for your project and start to make your absorbers directly after receiving your order. You then receive your sound insulation directly from the factory – naturally in the best quality.
- Use of high quality acoustic foams from Germany
- Precision manufacturing on the latest CNC cutting machines and systems
- Standard solutions or individual small and series manufacturing of noise insulation
- Advice, planning, production and brokering of assembly partners
"Made in Germany"
in a few days
‘With the STRINGfix you can securely and reliably anchor our onestring and twostring in limestone solid brick, natural stone with sealed joints, solid brick made from lightweight concrete and solid brick. Before starting the installation, check the substructure is strong enough and beware of gas, electricity and water lines while drilling.’
Thomas Stollenwerk, customer advisor
Do you need help or do you have any questions about the product?
Use our help area with brief answers to the most frequently asked questions from our customers.
Of course we are happy to help you with advice, free of charge.
+49 2403 / 83830 - 22
Monday to Friday
08:00 o'clock to 17:00 o'clock
Daily from 00.00 – 24.00 o'clock
This is where you can find some application pictures of our STRINGfix.