Our Heavyweight against noise
- Rectangular panel with mottled surface
- Format 100 x 50 cm in various material thicknesses
- Multi-coloured heavy acoustic foam
- Flexible use, e.g. for structure-borne sound insulation, anti-drumming, footstep dampening, drum decoupling, sound insulation for music rooms
Heavy foam absorption panels HEAVY Duty – Our heavyweight against noise
- Heavy foam absorber with high mass,ideal for low frequencies
- Reduced material vibrations and structure-borne sound, ideal for sound insulation, footstep dampening or for decoupling drums
- Robust, permanently elastic, easy to work and cut
More information about the fire classes of our sound absorbers is available the relevant aixFOAM knowledge article.
- STICKY. Makes your aixFOAM self-adhesive.
More information, such as the mechanical load capacity values of our HEAVY Duty heavy foam is available in the accompanying datasheet if required. We are happy to provide you with this upon request.
The measurements of the absorption coefficient were performed on PUR-ES acoustic foams from RWTH Aachen. All values refer to absorbers with a size of 100 cm x 50 cm and were calculated according to DIN 52212.
|125 Hz||0,05||0,09||0,16||0,19||0,36||0,47||250 Hz||0,19||0,38||0,55||0,79||0,98||1,01|
Profit from sound insulation directly from the manufacturer!
At aixFOAM we make sound insulation for applications in room acoustics and technical acoustics. And because we do this particularly well, we have been doing it for 60 years. Over this time we have been constantly working on the further development of our products and therefore are able to offer you highly effective sound absorbers in a modern design.
Our aixFOAM philosophy: We combine customer-oriented advice with the individual, needs-based production of sound insulation solutions. Or in other words: We help you with free advice to find the ideal sound insulation for your project and start to make your absorbers directly after receiving your order. You then receive your sound insulation directly from the factory – naturally in the best quality.
- Use of high quality acoustic foams from Germany
- Precision manufacturing on the latest CNC cutting machines and systems
- Standard solutions or individual small and series manufacturing of noise insulation
- Advice, planning, production and brokering of assembly partners
"Made in Germany"
in a few days
‘The heavy acoustic foam HEAVY Duty is the perfect product for any sound insulation area. With its high mass, it absorbs noise effectively and stops the transmission of structure-borne sound. It is suitable both as footstep dampening under the pressure distribution layer in floorings, and as sound insulation in sound studios and for decoupling drums or singing booths.’
Klaus Kern, customer advisor
Do you need help or do you have any questions about the product?
Use our help area with brief answers to the most frequently asked questions from our customers.
Of course we are happy to help you with advice, free of charge.
+49 2403 / 83830 - 22
Monday to Friday
08:00 o'clock to 17:00 o'clock
Daily from 00.00 – 24.00 o'clock
This is where you can find some application pictures of our heavy foam absorber HEAVY Duty.