Reduce noise with style
- Rectangular panel with trapezoid profile
- Format 100 x 50 cm in various material thicknesses
- Colour in anthracite, steel grey, raspberry red, orange
- Flexible uses, e.g. for sound insulation in HiFi rooms, sound studios, rehearsal rooms, offices
Sound absorber MAYA – Reduce sound with style
- Sound absorber with trapezoid structure for effective sound absorption even with small material thicknesses
- Stylish trapezoid surface disperses sound for pleasant, natural room acoustics
- Bevelled edges facilitate closed installation bonds without shadow joints
More information about the fire classes of our sound absorbers is available the relevant aixFOAM knowledge article.
More information about this is available in our relevant aixFOAM knowledge article about the subject "What is a shadow joint?".
For further information, please refer to our matching aixFOAM knowledge article (German) on the topic of "Light ageing - UV yellowing protection".
More information about this product is available, if required, in the accompanying datasheet. We are happy to provide you with this upon request.
The measurements of the absorption coefficient were performed on PUR-ES acoustic foams from RWTH Aachen. All values refer to absorbers with a size of 100 cm x 50 cm and were calculated according to DIN 52212.
|125 Hz||0,06||0,08||0,11||250 Hz||0,23||0,29||0,49|
Profit from sound insulation directly from the manufacturer!
At aixFOAM we make sound insulation for applications in room acoustics and technical acoustics. And because we do this particularly well, we have been doing it for 60 years. Over this time we have been constantly working on the further development of our products and therefore are able to offer you highly effective sound absorbers in a modern design.
Our aixFOAM philosophy: We combine customer-oriented advice with the individual, needs-based production of sound insulation solutions. Or in other words: We help you with free advice to find the ideal sound insulation for your project and start to make your absorbers directly after receiving your order. You then receive your sound insulation directly from the factory – naturally in the best quality.
- Use of high quality acoustic foams from Germany
- Precision manufacturing on the latest CNC cutting machines and systems
- Standard solutions or individual small and series manufacturing of noise insulation
- Advice, planning, production and brokering of assembly partners
"Made in Germany"
in a few days
‘The sound absorber MAYA is impressive with its stylish look combined with high absorption coefficients for improving room acoustics. As a result of its attractive shape, it becomes a harmonious instrument for designing space and is frequently used in the living area or sound studio.’
Klaus Kern, customer advisor
Do you need help or do you have any questions about the product?
Use our help area with brief answers to the most frequently asked questions from our customers.
Of course we are happy to help you with advice, free of charge.
+49 2403 / 83830 - 22
Monday to Friday
08:00 o'clock to 17:00 o'clock
Daily from 00.00 – 24.00 o'clock
This is where you can find some application pictures of our sound absorber MAYA.