Vibration anchors for the installation / hanging cassette
For perfect wall installation #vibration-anchor
- Installation accessories for wall installation of aixFOAM assembly cassettes
- Suitable exclusively for wall assembly
- Ideal for decoupled installation of the aixFOAM assembly/hanging cassettes
- Anchor for reducing structure-borne sound and material vibrations
- Available in black
Order the vibration anchors directly in the set with your sound absorbers and installation cassettes. To do this, simply select "Assembly/hanging cassette including vibration anchors" in the respective product configurator under "Fastening options".
Vibration anchors – For the perfect, decoupled wall installation of your sound absorbers
- Vibration anchors for decoupled wall installation of the aixFOAM assembly/hanging cassettes
- Prevent the transfer of acoustic vibrations and increase the efficiency of the sound absorbers in the low frequency range
- Vibration anchors, Ø 12 mm, L = 57.8 mm, incl. washers and nuts for anchoring to the brickwork
- Rubberised spacer discs and spacer sleeves
- Washers and nuts for fastening the installation cassette to the vibration anchor
Drilling depth: 58 mm
You can choose the vibration anchors directly as a fastening option for almost all aixFOAM sound absorbers in the respective product configuration.
Alternatively, you can choose the vibration anchors as an individual product.
Profit from sound insulation directly from the manufacturer!
At aixFOAM we make sound insulation for applications in room acoustics and technical acoustics. And because we do this particularly well, we have been doing it for 60 years. Over this time we have been constantly working on the further development of our products and therefore are able to offer you highly effective sound absorbers in a modern design.
Our aixFOAM philosophy: We combine customer-oriented advice with the individual, needs-based production of sound insulation solutions. Or in other words: We help you with free advice to find the ideal sound insulation for your project and start to make your absorbers directly after receiving your order. You then receive your sound insulation directly from the factory – naturally in the best quality.
- Use of high quality acoustic foams from Germany
- Precision manufacturing on the latest CNC cutting machines and systems
- Standard solutions or individual small and series manufacturing of noise insulation
- Advice, planning, production and brokering of assembly partners
"Made in Germany"
in a few days
‘The aixFOAM vibration anchors are the ideal accessories for the stylish and reliable fitting of our installation cassettes on the wall. At the same time, the anchors also reduce vibrations, prevent the transfer of structure-borne noise and thus increase the effectiveness of the sound absorption in the low frequency range. They can also be used wherever a reduction in material vibrations is required, such close to plants, devices or machinery with intensive structure-borne sounds.’
Holger Thoma, customer advisor
Do you need help or do you have any questions about the product?
Use our help area with brief answers to the most frequently asked questions from our customers.
Of course we are happy to help you with advice, free of charge.
+49 2403 / 83830 - 22
Monday to Friday
08:00 o'clock to 17:00 o'clock
Daily from 00.00 – 24.00 o'clock
This is where you can find some application pictures of our vibration anchors.