Acoustics at their best #SH015Square
- Square panel with triangular profile
- Format 50 x 50 cm in various material thicknesses
- Colour in anthracite, raspberry red, orange, light grey
- Flexible uses for acoustic optimisations, e.g. in sound studios, HiFi rooms, home cinemas, rehearsal rooms, recording studios
Acoustic wedges - get your acoustics in best form
- Square sound absorber with a profiled triangular surface
- Broadband absorber for decorative wall patterns
- Profiled surface disperses sound and also ensures natural sounding speech and music
More information about the fire classes of our sound absorbers is available the relevant aixFOAM knowledge article (German).
More information about this is available in our relevant aixFOAM knowledge article (German) about the subject "What is a shadow joint?“.
For further information, please refer to our matching aixFOAM knowledge article (German) on the topic of "Light ageing - UV yellowing protection"
More information about this product is available, if required, in the accompanying datasheet. We are happy to provide you with this upon request.
The measurements of the absorption coefficient were performed on polyester acoustic foams from RWTH Aachen. All values refer to absorbers with a size of 100 cm x 50 cm and were calculated according to DIN 52212.
|125 Hz||0,05||0,10||0,13||0,17||250 Hz||0,21||0,33||0,45||0,67|
Profit from sound insulation directly from the manufacturer!
At aixFOAM we make sound insulation for applications in room acoustics and technical acoustics. And because we do this particularly well, we have been doing it for 60 years. Over this time we have been constantly working on the further development of our products and therefore are able to offer you highly effective sound absorbers in a modern design.
Our aixFOAM philosophy: We combine customer-oriented advice with the individual, needs-based production of sound insulation solutions. Or in other words: We help you with free advice to find the ideal sound insulation for your project and start to make your absorbers directly after receiving your order. You then receive your sound insulation directly from the factory – naturally in the best quality.
- Use of high quality acoustic foams from Germany
- Precision manufacturing on the latest CNC cutting machines and systems
- Standard solutions or individual small and series manufacturing of noise insulation
- Advice, planning, production and brokering of assembly partners
"Made in Germany"
in a few days
„Our acoustic wedges are particularly popular in home theatres, recording and gaming rooms. The square shape invites experimentation. By arranging the absorbers in opposite directions, great compositions can be created that not only look good, but also raise the sound to new levels. Stylish patterns can also be created in combination with our SH004 square sound absorber.“
Volker Rings, customer advisor
Do you need help or do you have any questions about the product?
Use our help area with brief answers to the most frequently asked questions from our customers.
Of course we are happy to help you with advice, free of charge.
+49 2403 / 83830 - 22
Monday to Friday
08:00 o'clock to 17:00 o'clock
Daily from 00.00 – 24.00 o'clock
Here are some pictures of our SH015Square acoustic wedges in action.