Top acoustics in a modern design
- Extra fine-pored thermoset acoustic foam for maximum sound absorption
- Extraordinary heat and flame resistance conforming to fire protection class DIN 4102 B1
- Formats: 50 x 50 cm, 100 x 50 cm, 120 x 58 cm with pyramid structure in various material thicknesses
- Available in white grey and titanium grey
- Wide range of applications in room acoustic optimisation, e.g. sound insulation in recording studios, cinemas, offices and call centres
Sound absorber GIZA Plus – Flame Protection Plus with pyramid structure
- Sound absorbers with a modern pyramid profile and fire protection class DIN 4102 B1
- Optimum ratio of base and profile for high absorption effect
- Profiled surface disperses sound selectively and improves the natural sound of music and speech
More information about the fire classes of our sound absorbers is available the relevant aixFOAM knowledge article.
More information about this is available in our relevant aixFOAM knowledge article about the subject "What is a shadow joint?“.
In the production (foaming) of this acoustic material different sized pores (voids) can arise. Voids are typical for the material, do not represent a quality defect and do not affect the acoustic properties of the absorber.
More information about this product is available, if required, in the accompanying datasheet. We are happy to provide you with this upon request.
For those who expect more - aixFOAM Premium sound absorbers
Our sound absorbers made of thermoset acoustic foam are the ideal solution for rooms with particularly high soundproofing and fire protection requirements. They owe their unsurpassed acoustic properties to the extremely fine, open pore structure that almost completely absorbs sound. They are flame retardant without the addition of flame retardants and thus meet many regulations to ensure fire safety in public buildings.
- Maximum sound absorption
- Flame retardant according to DIN 4102 B1
- Form-stable and colour-fast – no yellowing!
- Very low weight
- Antistatic, fibre-free and elastic
The measurements of the sound absorption coefficient were determined according to DIN EN ISO 354 (reverberation room) and refer to an absorber area of 100 cm x 50 cm.
Sound absorption coefficients for GIZA Plus in white-grey
|125 Hz||0,12||0,16||0,19||250 Hz||0,49||0,82||0,91|
Sound absorption coefficients for GIZA Plus in titanium-grey
|125 Hz||0,14||0,23||0,31||250 Hz||0,31||0,56||0,89|
Profit from sound insulation directly from the manufacturer!
At aixFOAM we make sound insulation for applications in room acoustics and technical acoustics. And because we do this particularly well, we have been doing it for 60 years. Over this time we have been constantly working on the further development of our products and therefore are able to offer you highly effective sound absorbers in a modern design.
Our aixFOAM philosophy: We combine customer-oriented advice with the individual, needs-based production of sound insulation solutions. Or in other words: We help you with free advice to find the ideal sound insulation for your project and start to make your absorbers directly after receiving your order. You then receive your sound insulation directly from the factory – naturally in the best quality.
- Use of high quality acoustic foams from Germany
- Precision manufacturing on the latest CNC cutting machines and systems
- Standard solutions or individual small and series manufacturing of noise insulation
- Advice, planning, production and brokering of assembly partners
"Made in Germany"
in a few days
‘GIZA Plus fits into almost any room situation with its elegant white and grey tones. As a result of its balanced ratio between base and profile, it achieves excellent absorption coefficients – even with small material thicknesses. In addition, like all sound absorbers with the label "MH", it is extremely heat and flame resistant, which makes it suitable for use under higher fire protection requirements.’
Murielle Pirotte, customer advisor
Do you need help or do you have any questions about the product?
Use our help area with brief answers to the most frequently asked questions from our customers.
Of course we are happy to help you with advice, free of charge.
+49 2403 / 83830 - 22
Monday to Friday
08:00 o'clock to 17:00 o'clock
Daily from 00.00 – 24.00 o'clock
This is where you can find some application pictures of our sound absorber GIZA Plus.