- Art.nr.Highly effective sound absorbers made from thermoset acoustic foam
- Art.nr.Highly effective acoustic suspended units with cable system installation
- Art.nr.Highly efficient sound absorbers made from duromere acoustic foam
- Art.nr.aixFOAM acoustic ceiling banner "Concave"...
- Art.nr.Highly efficient pyramid profiled foam material made from duromere acoustic foam
- Art.nr.Highly effective sound absorber made of thermoset acoustic foam
- Art.nr.Highly effective sound absorbers made from duromere acoustic foam
- Art.nr.Highly efficient acoustic foam with tapered profile made from duromere acoustic foam
- Art.nr.Effective sound absorbers with triangle profile made from duromere acoustic foam
- Art.nr.Square sound absorbers with rounded edges
- Art.nr.Highly effective acoustic ceiling panels for standard grid ceilings
Soundproofing in gymnasiums / swimming pools
Please, check out some examples of our product range of high-quality sound absorbers for an efficient noise dampening in sports facilities.
Acoustic ceiling panels for effective soundproofing solutions
- You can install an acoustic ceiling consisting of different absorption panels or just suspend the panels from the ceiling using our pendant systems.
- We will advise you on the best solution if you find out your fire protection regulations beforehand.
- Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
The acoustics in a gymnasium are often very poor, due to the large surface area and high ceilings. Hard, smooth surfaces cause the noise level in a gymnasium to constantly escalate. If the sports hall insulation is missing in a gymnasium, unpleasant sound levels can be reached. Squeaky shoes on the floor, balls that are bounced or thrown against a wall - many sources of noise make adequate noise reduction necessary in a gymnasium.
Effective reduction of noise levels in gymnasiums
Acoustic foams from aixFOAM are ideally suitable for reducing echoes in a gymnasium. Due to their high flexibility, these foams can be mounted nearly everywhere in a gymnasium, e.g. as an acoustic ceiling for sports hall sound insulation, sports hall acoustics or for sports hall sound reduction. Assembly is easy to manage due to the practical self-adhesive equipment. Just remove the protective lining paper from the factory-applied glue layer and affix the sound absorber to the sports hall acoustic ceiling or wall with a little pressure. The acoustic foam components attached in this way don't reflect the sound, but change its energy into warmth. The sound energy is virtually eliminated, and the gymnasium sports hall noise and the overall sports hall sound pressure is noticeably reduced. Sports hall sound protection measures turn sport activities into real pleasure.
The absorbers can also be hung vertically from the ceiling with suspension eyelets and tension cables. Unlike adhesives, this type of mounting allows elements to be easily dismantled. This option is especially appropriate if the gymnasium is only rented, and the owner doesn't wish any alterations to the building, or when additional soundproofing is only temporarily necessary for a specific event, and will subsequently be removed.
Efficient sports hall noise insulation in the health club
Noise from gyms and health clubs can also be very disturbing, especially when they are located in residential neighbourhoods or even in the homes themselves. Since many residents view the activities in a health club and gym as noise, measures must be taken so that they are not disturbed. Floating floors absorb body impact and sound absorbers on the ceilings and walls reduce noise in the swimming pool and the noise pollution in the gym. Noise annoyance can easily be reduced. Aerobics teachers and fans will be interested in finding out more about oscillation floors for aerobics classes.
Effective soundproofing for a relaxing visit to the swimming pool
Swimming pool soundproofing is just as important. If a swimming pool has bad acoustics and is too noisy, visitors can't relax as they would like. Noise disturbance by swimming pool sounds caused by missing or ineffective swimming pool insulation can even cause stress instead. The attachment of a swimming pool acoustic ceiling in a swimming pool can provide relief. You can fit a swimming pool with an acoustic sail to counteract unwanted swimming pool noises. These sails do not only offer adequate soundproofing in a swimming pool, but a touch of style, design and decor as well. Hanging installation cartridges of anodised aluminium can be used instead of acoustic sails to avoid excessive noise in swimming pools.
If the swimming pool or gymnasium is in a public building, noise reduction must be implemented according to fire protection standard DIN 4102 B. aixFOAM has developed flame-resistant sound absorbers for this purpose, which both comply with this standard and demonstrate excellent acoustic properties, optimally ensuring that no noise disturbance leaves the gymnasium or swimming pool.