Great cinema for home
- Matched set of wall/ceiling absorbers (ROWS) and bass absorbers (BASSIC) for optimal acoustics in all frequency ranges
- Selectable for various room sizes
- In four colour variations
- Quick and easy installation thanks to the noble upFRAME
- For optimal acoustics in home cinemas, living rooms, music rooms, media rooms, etc.
aixFOAM HEIMKINOSet - Great Cinema for Home
- Matched set of wall/ceiling absorbers and bass absorbers for optimal acoustics in all frequency ranges
- Comes in 4 colour variations
- Easy and flexible installation thanks to the upFRAME (mounting suspension cassettes)
- 16 x sound absorbers with a triangular profile (ROWS) in upFRAME (suspension cassettes) with GoodVibes (vibration anchors)
- 4 x small bass absorbers (BASSIC)
- 24 x sound absorbers with a triangular profile (ROWS) in upFRAME (suspension cassettes) with GoodVibes (vibration anchors)
- 4 x large bass absorbers (BASSIC)
- 32 x sound absorbers with a triangular profile (ROWS) in upFRAME (suspension cassettes) with GoodVibes (vibration anchors)
- 4 x large bass absorbers (BASSIC)
BASSIC small: Prism, 25 cm x 25 cm (edge length), 100 cm (H)
BASSIC large: Prism, 46 cm x 46 cm (edge length), 100 cm (H)
More information about the fire classes of our sound absorbers is available the relevant aixFOAM knowledge article.
BASSIC: freestanding, self-supporting
In the production (foaming) of this acoustic material different sized pores (voids) can arise. Voids are typical for the material, do not represent a quality defect and do not affect the acoustic properties of the absorber.
More information about this product is available, if required, in the accompanying datasheet. We are happy to provide you with this upon request.
The measurements of the absorption coefficient were performed on PUR-ES acoustic foams from RWTH Aachen. All values refer to absorbers with a size of 100 cm x 50 cm and were calculated according to DIN 52212.
Sound absorption values for ROWS sound absorbers with triangular profile
|125 Hz||0,17||250 Hz||0,67|
Absorption values and installation für Bassabsorber BASSIC
Unlike for sound absorbers in panel form, which are placed over a large area on wall or ceiling surfaces, it does not make sense to specify pure sound absorption degrees for free-standing absorbers, such as our low-frequency absorbers. This would not be meaningful or physically useful.
Therefore, our bass absorbers were tested by the RWTH University in extensive measurements according to DIN 52212 on their sound absorption effect, taking into account the equivalent absorption area. You can find the measured values on the article page of our bass absorbers BASSIC. The complete test report with detailed explanations and all determined values can be found in the corresponding data sheet if required. We will gladly send you this on request.
Profit from sound insulation directly from the manufacturer!
At aixFOAM we make sound insulation for applications in room acoustics and technical acoustics. And because we do this particularly well, we have been doing it for 60 years. Over this time we have been constantly working on the further development of our products and therefore are able to offer you highly effective sound absorbers in a modern design.
Our aixFOAM philosophy: We combine customer-oriented advice with the individual, needs-based production of sound insulation solutions. Or in other words: We help you with free advice to find the ideal sound insulation for your project and start to make your absorbers directly after receiving your order. You then receive your sound insulation directly from the factory – naturally in the best quality.
- Use of high quality acoustic foams from Germany
- Precision manufacturing on the latest CNC cutting machines and systems
- Standard solutions or individual small and series manufacturing of noise insulation
- Advice, planning, production and brokering of assembly partners
"Made in Germany"
in a few days
‘The aixFOAM HEIMKINOSets are perfectly matched to rooms of different sizes. The stylish sound absorbers in the mounting cassettes are specially designed for optimisation in the medium and high frequency range. The triangular surface also scatters the sound for a natural acoustics. The bass absorbers guarantee a dry, clear bass sound - without humming or booming.’
Thomas Stollenwerk, customer advisor
Do you need help or do you have any questions about the product?
Use our help area with brief answers to the most frequently asked questions from our customers.
Of course we are happy to help you with advice, free of charge.
+49 2403 / 83830 - 22
Monday to Friday
08:00 o'clock to 17:00 o'clock
Daily from 00.00 – 24.00 o'clock
Here you will find some images of our HEIMKINOSet in action.