aixFOAM Drum kit insulation set
For decoupling and insulation #DrumSet
- Coordinated set of heavy foam panels (SH007) for decoupling the drums from the floor and wall/ceiling absorbers (SH005 trapezoid or SH002 bump) for steaming
- Can be selected in three different versions (Basic, Comfort, Premium)
- Quick and easy installation of the elements (self-adhesive or in mounting cassette)
- Better sound and less noise in rehearsal rooms and music rooms
aixFOAM Drum kit insulation set - for decoupling and insulation
- Coordinated set in different finishes to insulate your drums
- Heavy foam for decoupling from the floor, wall/ ceiling absorber for noise damping
- Easy and fast assembly
SH002: Rectangular panel with pimpled profile, 100 cm x 50 cm
SH005: Rectangular panel with trapezoidal profile, 100 cm x 50 cm
SH007: multi-coloured mottled
SH002 Basic Set: Anthracite
SH005 Comfort - & Premium Set: Anthracite, steel grey, raspberry red, orange
SH002/ SH005: UL 94 HF 1, fire class depends on colour choice
More information about the fire classes of our sound absorbers is available the relevant aixFOAM knowledge article.
More information about this product is available, if required, in the accompanying datasheet. We are happy to provide you with this upon request.
The measurements of the absorption coefficient were performed on polyester acoustic foams from RWTH Aachen. All values refer to absorbers with a size of 100 cm x 50 cm and were calculated according to DIN 52212.
Absorption values for SH007 heavy foam panels, SH002 nubbed foam and SH005 trapezoidal absorber
|125 Hz||0,36||0,11||0,11||250 Hz||0,98||0,32||0,49|
Profit from sound insulation directly from the manufacturer!
At aixFOAM we make sound insulation for applications in room acoustics and technical acoustics. And because we do this particularly well, we have been doing it for 60 years. Over this time we have been constantly working on the further development of our products and therefore are able to offer you highly effective sound absorbers in a modern design.
Our aixFOAM philosophy: We combine customer-oriented advice with the individual, needs-based production of sound insulation solutions. Or in other words: We help you with free advice to find the ideal sound insulation for your project and start to make your absorbers directly after receiving your order. You then receive your sound insulation directly from the factory – naturally in the best quality.
- Use of high quality acoustic foams from Germany
- Precision manufacturing on the latest CNC cutting machines and systems
- Standard solutions or individual small and series manufacturing of noise insulation
- Advice, planning, production and brokering of assembly partners
"Made in Germany"
in a few days
‘Unlike other instruments, a drum kit requires special attention during soundproofing. Our aixFOAM drum kit insulation sets are ideal for effectively decoupling drums from the floor and attenuating noise, reducing sound transmission to adjacent rooms. You’ll have no trouble with the neighbours.’
Thomas Stollenwerk, customer advisor
Do you need help or do you have any questions about the product?
Use our help area with brief answers to the most frequently asked questions from our customers.
Of course we are happy to help you with advice, free of charge.
+49 2403 / 83830 - 22
Monday to Friday
08:00 o'clock to 17:00 o'clock
Daily from 00.00 – 24.00 o'clock
Here you will find some images of our drum kit insulation set in action.