Your neighbors will love you
- Coordinated set of heavy foam panels (HEAVY Duty) for decoupling the drums from the floor and wall/ceiling absorbers (MAYA trapezoid or WAVER bump) for steaming
- Can be selected in three different versions (Basic, Comfort, Premium)
- Quick and easy installation of the elements (STICKY or in upFRAME)
- Better sound and less noise in rehearsal rooms and music rooms
aixFOAM DRUMSet - for decoupling and insulation
- Coordinated set in different finishes to insulate your drums
- Heavy foam for decoupling from the floor, wall/ ceiling absorber for noise damping
- Easy and fast assembly
WAVER: Rectangular panel with pimpled profile, 100 cm x 50 cm
MAYA: Rectangular panel with trapezoidal profile, 100 cm x 50 cm
HEAVY Duty: multi-coloured mottled
WAVER Basic Set: Anthracite
MAYA Comfort - & Premium Set: Anthracite, steel grey, raspberry red, orange
WAVER/ MAYA: PUR-ES++ (UL94HF1)
More information about the fire classes of our sound absorbers is available the relevant aixFOAM knowledge article.
More information about this product is available, if required, in the accompanying datasheet. We are happy to provide you with this upon request.
The measurements of the absorption coefficient were performed on PUR-ES acoustic foams from RWTH Aachen. All values refer to absorbers with a size of 100 cm x 50 cm and were calculated according to DIN 52212.
Absorption values for HEAVY Duty heavy foam panels, WAVER nubbed foam and MAYA trapezoidal absorber
|125 Hz||0,36||0,11||0,11||250 Hz||0,98||0,32||0,49|
Profit from sound insulation directly from the manufacturer!
At aixFOAM we make sound insulation for applications in room acoustics and technical acoustics. And because we do this particularly well, we have been doing it for 60 years. Over this time we have been constantly working on the further development of our products and therefore are able to offer you highly effective sound absorbers in a modern design.
Our aixFOAM philosophy: We combine customer-oriented advice with the individual, needs-based production of sound insulation solutions. Or in other words: We help you with free advice to find the ideal sound insulation for your project and start to make your absorbers directly after receiving your order. You then receive your sound insulation directly from the factory – naturally in the best quality.
- Use of high quality acoustic foams from Germany
- Precision manufacturing on the latest CNC cutting machines and systems
- Standard solutions or individual small and series manufacturing of noise insulation
- Advice, planning, production and brokering of assembly partners
"Made in Germany"
in a few days
‘Unlike other instruments, a drum kit requires special attention during soundproofing. Our aixFOAM DRUMSets are ideal for effectively decoupling drums from the floor and attenuating noise, reducing sound transmission to adjacent rooms. You’ll have no trouble with the neighbours.’
Thomas Stollenwerk, customer advisor
Do you need help or do you have any questions about the product?
Use our help area with brief answers to the most frequently asked questions from our customers.
Of course we are happy to help you with advice, free of charge.
+49 2403 / 83830 - 22
Monday to Friday
08:00 o'clock to 17:00 o'clock
Daily from 00.00 – 24.00 o'clock
Here you will find some images of our DRUMSet in action.